Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2018.1.1
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2018.1.1
OS: Windows 32/64bit | Language: English, Russian | Size: 7.2 GB
AutoCAD electrical 2018 design software helps electrical engineers and detailers drive control system design productivity to previously unachievable levels with specialised electrical design functionality and toolsets geared to electrical control system design requirements.
Productivity gains are huge compared to using traditional AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT with studies showing increase of productivity of up to 80% due to AutoCAD electrical’s fully featured intelligent symbol libraries, real time error checking tools and coil, contact referencing and checking, automatic creation of PLC I/O drawings to name just a few features of AutoCAD Electrical software.
AutoCAD electrical design software’s reporting tools further add to this powerhouses set of productivity tools as manual time consuming reporting and report updating is now a thing of the past, as the software can create multiple electrical design report types at the click of a button.
AutoCAD Electrical is available for individual subscription, and it is also part of the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection, which is helpful for users involved with digital prototyping workflows or who need to export data for re-use in 3D modelling software such as Autodesk inventor software.
New Feature and Feature Enhancement Summary (version 2018.1.1 Build O.154.0.0):
– Xref Layer Property Enhancements
To provide more flexibility for controlling xref overrides, the Layer Settings dialog box, which is accessed from the Layer Properties Manager, includes new controls for managing Xref layer properties. When the option to retain overrides to xref layer properties is turned on with the VISRETAIN system variable, you can now specify which xref layer properties that you want to reload. The various layer property options are stored in the registry as specified by the new VISRETAINMODE system variable. The Layer Properties Manager also includes a new status icon to indicate when a layer associated with an xref includes overrides.
Primary commands and system variables: LAYER, VISRETAIN, VISRETAINMODE, XREFOVERRIDE
– Views and Viewports
You can now easily create, retrieve, and place model views together with automatically sized and scaled layout viewports onto the current layout. When selected, layout viewport objects display two additional grips, one for moving the viewport, and the other for setting the display scale from a list of commonly used scales.
Primary commands and system variables: MVIEW, NEWVIEW
– High resolution (4K) monitor support
Support for high resolution monitors continues to be improved in the Update. More than 200 dialog boxes and other User Interface elements have been updated to ensure a quality viewing experience on high-resolution (4K) displays.
For the best results, use the Windows 10 operating system and a compatible video card
– 3D Graphics Performance
The 3D graphics performance for the Wireframe, Realistic, and Shaded visual styles continues to increase depending on the content of the DWG files tested. For example, the median value for the frames-per-second performance in the six large benchmark models used increased by 37% in the Update as compared to AutoCAD 2018.
Primary commands and system variables: 3DORBIT, ZOOM, PAN, VSCURRENT
Problems Reported Through the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix several defects with the following results:
– Occasional crashes when opening the block editor no longer occur.
– Occasional crashes when selecting or creating a non-associative hatch no longer occur.
– Occasional crashes when clicking the Insert View button on the ribbon in some drawings no longer occur.
– Occasional crashes when modifying certain dimension styles no longer occur.
– Occasional crashes when editing the grip of a spotlight in some drawings no longer occur.
– Occasional crashes when opening DXF files containing Xrefs no longer occur.
General Update Content
Several additional defects have been fixed with the following results:
– The attribute position of a block remains the same after editing the block.
– PDF files plotted from certain drawings now display correctly in Adobe Reader.
– Hatch patterns in PDF files are consistent with lineweight.
– Raster images are plotted correctly when Shadeplot is set to the Rendered option.
– The AEC property-set data in DWG files can be successfully exported to 3D DWF files.
– Certain Pro/E files can now be successfully imported into AutoCAD.
Version: 2018 Build 18.104.22.168 (2018.1.1 Build O.154.0.0)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )