Slysoft CloneBD 22.214.171.124 Multilingual | 24.7 Mb
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
– Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
– Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
– Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
– Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
– Supports all regions (A,B,C)
– Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
– No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
– Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
– 3D support coming soon
– H.265/HEVC support coming soon
– new: check for available profile updates in device mode
– new: filter downloadable devices using search patterns
– new: support for home made videos
– new: support for Pinnacle produced discs
– new: support for more set-top boxes (STB) that create blu-ray like discs
– change: assume provided screen resolution in profile list is always to be landscape format (corrects “native” resolution display for several devices)
– change: add video resolution limit entry (applies to for example: ipad, max: 1280×720)
– change: prevent user error: do not allow attempted creation of files larger than 4GB on FAT/FAT32 file systems.
– fix: double-clicking the cover button (designed for single-click) on the input page could crash CloneBD
– fix: size preselection for BD output dropdown on output page did not take audio compression into account when graying out insufficient sizes (esp. BD-5 and BD-9)
– fix: MKV profile for permanent subtitles (not selectable) was broken
– fix: possibility to create file names containing multiple dots
– fix: to prevent dll sideload attack, installer copies itself to a safe directory. Thanks to Stefan Kanthak for pointing this out.
– fix: uninstaller is now started from program directory, not temp
– fix: multi-clip playlists sometimes not completely converted to file (MP4/MKV, example: Legend of the Guardians, EUR)
– fix: allow for multiple subviews in MVC streams
– fix: skip broken frames at the end of some clips
– fix: audio decoding problems with some Star Wars movies
– fix: more non-standard frame rates of video
– fix: vc-1 crashes with some interlaced formats
– fix: unresponsive transcoding when too many subtitles are selected
– fix: some discs (mostly Warner) would not play on some standalone players (mostly Panasonic)
– fix: some movies resulted in slightly pixelated video when converting to lossless video MKV
– minor fixes and improvements
– updated languages
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via UploadedNet