Solid Angle Katana 2.5 To Arnold v220.127.116.11 (Win/Lnx) | 36 Mb
Arnold for Katana (or KtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Katana interface.
* Natural integration with Katana nodes, scenegraph, and scripting.
* Multi-threaded scene translation, made possible by Geolib3 in Katana 2.
* Bundled Arnold, shaders, and plugins for a smooth out-of-the-box experience.
* Support for the latest Arnold 4.2.x series.
* Improved interactivity for live rendering (IPR) allows look changes to be rapidly previewed.
* Ultra-fast OpenVDB volume rendering.
* Shader networks.
* Works with third-party shaders and renderer procedurals (for hair, etc).
* Render outputs and AOVs, including Deep EXR.
* Supports the curves location type in Katana for hair rendering.
* Many light types and light filters supported, as well as interactive modification of lights.
* Object parameters and global options better match what is available in Arnold.
* Improved documentation within Katana (args files).
Home Page –
Code: Select all